- To perform toll operation duties in accordance with the procedure manuals and policies available viz a viz.
- To reconcile all collections and ensure amounts tally with the transaction amount.
- To return all Toll Float money given during start of shift to the Supervisor on duty with exact amount at end of shift.
- To surrender all toll collections to the Supervisor on duty at the end of shift.
- To always check on duty roster so as not to cause any inconvenience to the operation.
- To implement vehicle transaction accurately i.e identify, clarify and collect the correct toll amount as per the operations manual.
- To report to the Supervisor on any abnormal incident and record it in the Abnormal Transaction Form.
- To report to the Supervisor on duty on any damage or malfunction of the toll equipment or toll booth.
- To undertake any other duties from the Management as and when assigned.
- Minimum SPM holder
- At least 6 months cash handling experience.
- Must possess outstanding customer service skills.
- Must be hardworking & goal-oriented.
- Be able to work within a team environment as well as independently.
- Be flexible for day or night shifts.
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com