Sales & Marketing Manager (Property Development)
- Thrive for high sales performance for the business unit’s Financial Year sales target.
- Follow up and ensure on all the related application of Developer License and Advertising Permit are approved upon the product launching.
- Supervise and attend to all sales enquiries.
- Identify and implement the sales execution and its marketing strategies.
- Organize, follow up and monitor the completion of sales transaction up to SPA signed and application/approval of loan pertaining to the sold products.
- Check and follow up on the application of bumi released units, sales & loan reports and other related reports necessary in the operation of sales department.
- Lead and monitor the execution of the sales team.
- Identify and establish areas of training/weaknesses to strengthen skills and service criteria’s of the sales team.
- Diploma / Degree holders in any field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in sales within property development.
- Able to analyze the development market, use strong intuition transforming ideas to actions.
- Results orientated mindset with good communication skills.