- General Office Administrative & Secretarial Work for Director.
- Provide administrative support to division.
- To handle Administration function relating to on-going, under construction projects and completed projects.
- Handling of phone calls and messages.
- Setting appointments / scheduling of meetings, including meeting room arrangements and travel arrangement for Director.
- Preparation and dissemination of Minutes of Meetings.
- Assistance in preparation of reports, presentation materials, proposals etc.
- Record processing and file management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
- Possess 2 – 3 years of working experience with exposure in Property Industry.
- Candidate must possess good communication skills and be highly self-motivated and independent.
- Able to handle related duties independently with minimum supervision and is well organized.
- Result oriented; able to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Must be computer literate (i.e. understanding of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel etc)
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
- Those with spoken Cantonese and Mandarin are encouraged to apply for this position.
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org