- Regulates parking and traffic in assigned lot restricting unauthorized vehicles and providing entry to authorized vehicles.
- Collects parking fees from customer based on charges for amount of time parked or standard lot fee; issues receipts upon customer request.
- Enters transactions on cash register or other approved means and balances cash with register tape according to an established procedure.
- Completes reports or forms required by department.
- Counts parked vehicles and holds required spaces for reservations; places sign in view when lot is full.
- Provides directions, parking alternatives and campus information upon request to visitors, students, staff and faculty.
- Prepares temporary permits as required for customer.
- Places written notice of payment due on windshield of vehicles in lot before and after attendant hours.
- Minimum SPM holder.
- At least 1 year(s) experience in related field.
- Matured, analytical & organized, independent, possess good ability to work under pressure.
- Self-discipline and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Preferably with own transport.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens.
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com